Occasions has partnered with MGM MACAU since its inception in 2007. Listed as a Forbes Five-Star luxury integrated resort, together we tell a story of passion and artistry, unified to create a truly inspiring experience.
Positioned as Macau’s most innovative resort, a second property MGM COTAI was launched in Feb 2018. Discover Asia’s first truly adaptive and dynamic theatre, immerse yourself in the mesmerizing Spectacle, a football-pitch sized atrium holding one of the world’s largest collections of sensory digital art, or indulge yourself at one of nine unique restaurants and bars, sophisticated retail, and engaging family friendly offerings.
Occasions takes pride in its role as MGM’s retainer agency since 2006. With the goal of bridging entertainment, art, and gastronomy, we adopted an integrated approach featuring MGM’s unique entertainment brand experiences to expand awareness as a global tourist destination, consistently pushing boundaries of artistic innovation at its own creative spaces, build an international art stage that promotes multilateral interaction and make art more accessible to people from all walks of life.
For the past 17 years our partnership has resulted in countless successful events, exhibitions, and performances such as:
- Fuerza Bruta Performance (2019)
- Jabbawockeez Residency Show (2019 – Present)
- Super Junior Showcase/MV Shooting (2018)
- Sam Smith Performance (2018)
- MGM Art Symposium (2018-19)
- Ju Ming Exhibition (2019)
- Art Macao – Hua Yuan Exhibition (2019)
- Biennale of the Lions exhibition (2014)
- MGM Oktoberfest (2008 - 2022)
- Le Petit Chef’s Gastronomic Journey (2019)
- Chef Nic Gastronomusic Festival (2019)
- Wagyumafia World Championship (2017)